Available in sun filter, block out or sunscreen fabric to suite your desired decor.
- Roller blinds can be used as a window treatment for shading or total sun block.
- There is a wide range of fabrics available, from almost transparent to total block out.
- The blind comprises of a fabric covered aluminium tube (32mm / 38mm) with a chain operated side control which allows for easy operation.
- Roller blinds need to be guided by hand when being rolled up to prevent the fabric from twisting and touching the brackets which can cause fraying or creasing.
- There is a 25mm gap on the control side of the blind and a 10mm gap on the opposite side.